ADXBLADDER is a urine-based lab test
that delivers a simple, fast and reliable
method of detecting bladder cancer in
those people who have symptoms, such
as haematuria, that lead their doctor to
The test can also be used
to monitor for the recurrence of bladder
cancer in those patients undergoing follow-up checks.
Results you can have confidence in.
- Simplifies the diagnostic process
- An easy-to-use ELISA (Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay)
- Can be performed on a full void of urine as small as 10 mL
- Sample collection is quick, easy and non-invasive
- Uses established ELISA technology to deliver a rapid result. The ELISA can be run in as little as 2.5 hours
- Clinical studies demonstrate a combined 95% sensitivity in high-risk tumours such as Clinical studies demonstrate a 95% sensitivity in high-grade tumours
- Has a breakthrough NPV of 97%, allowing clinicians to correctly identify cancer-negative patients with confidence and reliability.