ADXBLADDER is a urine-based lab test
that delivers a simple, fast and reliable
method of detecting bladder cancer in
those people who have symptoms, such
as haematuria, that lead their doctor to
Results you can have confidence in.
- Simplifies the diagnostic process
- An easy-to-use ELISA (Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay)
- Can be performed on a full void of urine as small as 10 mL
- Sample collection is quick, easy and non-invasive
- Uses established ELISA technology to deliver a rapid result. The ELISA can be run in as little as 2.5 hours
- Clinical studies demonstrate a combined 95% sensitivity in high-risk tumours such as Clinical studies demonstrate a 95% sensitivity in high-grade tumours
- Has a breakthrough NPV of 97%, allowing clinicians to correctly identify cancer-negative patients with confidence and reliability.